Bugfix: If the plugin was already converted to T2C-CommandGUI but still a plugin folder named CommandGUI was present, the original folder was overwritten. Bugfix: If T2CodeLib was not installed, an unwanted error occurred Bugfix: The permission 'commandgui.updatemsg' was wrongly registered as 'commandgui.updatemsgupdatemsg' and thus also recognized by Luckperm.
|2 months ago|
|.gitea/ISSUE_TEMPLATE||9 months ago|
|CommandGUI V1||9 months ago|
|CommandGUI V2||2 months ago|
|Config Update V5||6 months ago|
|Defaultconfig||3 months ago|
|.gitattributes||9 months ago|
|.gitignore||9 months ago|
|README.md||2 months ago|
CommandGUI | FunctionsGUI is a handy plugin that allows you to create as many and different GUIs (user interfaces) as you need for your server.
- With CommandGUI you can send commands, messages to players.
- You can also charge money for it via Economy (Vault and Economy plugin required).
- You can decide per slot if the players need certain permissions or not.
- You can play a custom sound for each slot.
- You can also open another GUI directly via slots.
- You can also just display information by setting a lore for the items in the GUIs, these also support placeholders.
- There is an item that players can get in the inventory, with which they can open a specific GUI.
- Permission Plugin LuckPerms recommended
- Economy Plugin Recommendations: Economy, EssentialsX, CMI (Paid) (more possible)
/commandgui - Open the default GUI (adjustable)
/commandgui [gui] - Open the selected GUI
/gui-item on - Activate the GUIItem for you.
/gui-item off - Disable the GUIItem for you.
/commandguihelp - Open the help file.
/commandguiadmin info - Open the CommandGUI info.
/commandguiadmin createdefaultgui - create a default GUI
/commandguiadmin reload - Reload the plugin.